Memokath™ 045 - The Bladder Neck solution
The Memokath™045 Bladder Neck solution is indicated for treatment of patients with re-current or permanent Bladder Neck obstruction caused either by TURP or other issues.
The insertion of the Memokath™ 045 stent is quick with minor side effects - if any - as well as immediate effect on symptoms. The whole procedure normally takes 30-45 minutes.
The stent is easy and simple to insert and it may easily be exchanged as it is not prone to tissue in-growth with low risk of infection compared to alternative treatment.
- Bladder neck stricture.
Advantages of Memokath™ treatment:
- Immediate symptom relief – you will be able to urinate freely after the treatment.
- Minimal pain and discomfort – you can normally leave the hospital on the day of treatment.
- Minimal risk of infection.
- You can continue having sexual intercourse with the stent inserted.
- No need for Catheters which needs to be echanged.
- The Memokath™045 Bladder Neck expands in both ends. It comes in one version; TW for use with rigid cystoscope only.
- The TW Memokath™ expands in both ends from CH24 to CH42 to be used as a relieve for retention caused by bladder neck strictures due to for example TURP. Avoid long term catheterization and improve patient's QOL.
- The Memokath™045 comes in the following lengths: 0.5 (only TW), 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70 mm.